- Apartment detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Dalia - 3 BR, 2 BA 10 min walk from Old Town Square
3 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 8)Klimentska 40, Prague
DALIA is a calm and comfortable apartment in the heart of Prague. It is only a 10 minute walk from Old Town Square, with a nice park view. Dalia apartment is cosy and provides enough comfort for 6-8 people.
DALIA has 3 independent bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a hall and a spacious kitchen with a big dining table and access to a small balcony. The kitchen is well-equipped with everything you need (coffee maker, microwave, toaster etc.) to make breakfast or dinner before and after a day in town. DALIA is a non-smoking apartment with the option of smoking on the balcony. If you want to get a better idea of the apartment layout, scroll down to view the floor plan.
DALIA is a perfect choice also for a bigger groups as its independent bedrooms and two bathroom guarantee enough privacy and comfort. Moreover, DALIA is situated in the same building as our two other apartments, VINCENT and SMETANA. Vincent is big enough for up to 8 guests and Smetana is big enough for up to 7 guests. This way you will avoid arranging meeting times and looking for friends and family in a crowd of tourists.
Apartment use and noise: you commit to take care of the apartment and respect neighbours, particularly by respecting the interdiction of making noise between 22:00 (10 and 7 a.m. (which could result in 100 euros fine deducted from the damage deposit if neighbours complain about you and the police testify against you). Prague has many great places to party outside and we wish you to enjoy it at best – your apartment is greatly located for that ;-)
- AddressKlimentska 40, Prague
- ParkingNot included but a few minutes by walking from the property click for parking advice
- Surface102 m2
- Sleeping arrangements6 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Michelin Tour Guide 2010
Michelin: Properties all in Prague 1... high quality service ... very attractive prices
Reviews for this property
Très agréable séjourDenis H. from COLMAR France, 31. December 2017Stayed for 5 days in December, 2017
Agréable séjour en famille à Prague. L’appartement est confortable et bien équipé. Sa situation est parfaite pour visiter la ville à pied.
Worth stayingRadoslaw Flasza b. from ??? Poland, 01. August 2017Stayed for 2 days in July, 2017
Came for a weekend to Prague. We had a nice time. Staff were professional and friendly. No hidden costs.
Dalia apartmentLinkoping Sweden, 12. July 2017Stayed for 4 days in July, 2017
We (2 families) were in Prague at the beginning of July 2017. The apartment was big enough and clean. It is located in a calm district and quite close to the old center of the town (5-10min walk).
Response from RENTeGO09. August 2017
Thank you David, we were happy to host you, you're always welcome!
Prague stay---- Czech Republic, 28. January 2017Stayed for 3 days in January, 2017
Absolutely satisfied with all the series
GoodStayed for 4 days in December, 2016
It was a good location. However, the place could be much more clean.
Check in time
Check in after 4:30 PM (possibility to leave luggage in from 1:15 PM)
Check out time
Check out by 11:00 AM (possibility to leave luggage in until 11:00 AM)
Easy check in
Code locks or personal welcome allow you to go directly to ...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenitybaby crib, child bed, toilet, tub, shower, sleep sofa /futon, twin/ single
- BusinessFree Mobile Hotspot, ATM nearby, free Internet (WIFI), writing desk
- Conveniencegrocery nearby, shopping center nearby, parking nearby, restaurants and bars nearby
- Entertainmenttelevision, radio and CD player, satellite
- General amenityClothes Dryer, Parking, baby cot and baby chair (option), hair dryer, heating, non-smoking, iron and ironing board, dishwasher, parking nearby, linens and towels provided, elevator in the building, balcony, washing with dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Elevator, Iron & Board
- GeographicNear River
- Kitchenoven, stove, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, Kitchen, toaster, dishes and utensils, dishwasher, Dishes & Utensils
- Location Downtown
- Suitabilitychildren welcome, non smoking only, wheelchair inaccessible
Similar properties- Nearby properties you might be interested in.
- Exact match:VINCENT matches Bedrooms (3.0), Neighborhood (Center - New Town), Service by (Service 100% Rentego) :-)3 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 8)Price per night* from 74€ to 147€
This bright and spacious apartment is situated in a calm district of Prague 1 Nove Mesto, 10 min walk from Old Town Square, with a view on the Vltava river and a small park close by.
- Exact match:KUNDERA matches Bedrooms (3.0), Neighborhood (Center - New Town), Service by (Service 100% Rentego) :-)3 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 10)Price per night* from 85€ to 169€
Named after the famous czech writer, this spacious (115m2) and nicely furnished apartment with a great location only 3 min walk from Wenceslas Square, has 3 independent bedrooms, situated on the 5th floor with elevator.