Who are we and where to find us?
- We are a « brick and click » company providing accommodation in apartments in Prague, for tourists and businessmen. We are based in Prague - this is important as it means that if you need assistance with the apartment, we can go on-site quickly to fix the problem.
- Our apartments are all in Prague 1 and/or Mala Strana, but here is our office address: Ujezd 5, Prague - Mala Strana, that is at number 5 in Ujezd street, in the Mala Strana neighborhood.
- Everybody in our team speaks english, here are some of the persons you may speak with or meet :
|Vladka : she is Czech but is used to speak english, spanish or french...You can trust her to find the best places, be it apartments or places to party :-) !||Eric, the founder : french and czech, he fell in love with Prague when he worked there as marketing manager for L'Oréal. He too tries hard to find nice places for you ;-)||Martina : she is the newest in the team, but she is a quick learner already able to help you with everything :-)||Ivan, our technician: he takes care of our apartments and makes sure that everything is OK. In fact, you won't meet him most of the time - but when something needs to be repaired you'll be glad to see him :)|
- We are registered in the Czech companies register, identifier 271 30 819, you can check our registration for EU VAT on http://europa.eu.int/comm/taxation_customs/vies/en/vieshome.htm (pick CZ and enter our identifier 271 30 819). You will also find us on http://portal.justice.cz/uvod/JusticeEN.aspx (official server of Czech judicial system) (if you search by my name, the search is case sensitive so type Bordier Eric, not bordier eric)
- We love Prague and hope you will love it too!
- Phone for reservations/assistance: 0h - 24h 7 days out of 7 for urgent and important matters, 10h-18h Monday-Friday for less urgent questions
- Visits in our office - upon agreement in advance, for example by phone or mail: Wednesday- Sunday 9h - 24h
Access map:Ujezd 5, Praha 5 - Mala Strana
(Click on map to enlarge)
How to get to our office (not necessary if we already sent you code and keys, in which case you should go directly to your apartment, our office is nice but Prague has much better to offer you) :
- By public transportation if you are already in Prague
- From the airport
- From train stations
- From bus station Florenc
- By car
- Tram station Ujezd (trams 6,9,12,20,22)
- If you choose to go by taxi, get an AAA taxi - they are reliable and cost 500 to 600 CZK. For larger groups, CEDAZ minibuses are a good option and cost 960 CZK for 5 to 7 people. For our office, show him our address: Ujezd 5, Praha 5 Mala Strana
- If you prefer to save on the taxi and do not have too much luggage, then you can use public transportation:
- Buy tickets at the public transportation shop on your right when you get out of the baggage claim area . Choose "prestupna jizdenka" for 26 crowns Caution : you need tickets for your luggage items larger than 25 x 45 x 70cm. If you intend to ride a lot on public transportation, take a "turisticka sitova jizdenka" for several days (these also entitle you to carry one larger item for free).
- Go straight out of the airport, bus stop is 30 meters ahead
- Take bus 119 to its end, that is Dejvicka (count 25 minutes).
- From there, take tram 20 to stop "Ujezd".
- Our office is there by the Chinese restaurant.
- You can take or call CITY TAXI 257 257 257 cab (they also speak English) at (00420) 257 257 257. It will cost you around 10 euros – and they are reliable. Please do not just take any taxi standing in front of the station; the same ride will cost you a fortune.
- Or you could take public transportation – please follow the instructions below depending on which station you will be arriving at:
- Main station (Hlavni nadrazi) · walk out of the building and then turn right (with the crowd) after 2 minutes you should reach the tram stop · walk across the tram rails (so you are on the side where the trams are coming out of the tunnel ) · take number 9 until UJEZD · Ring for RENTeGO (For more details, see also the enclosed map)
- Nadrazi Holesovice · when looking for the tram stop at this station look for McDonald`s since there are two different tram stops nearby Jand only the one with McDonald`s across the road is the right one · you should be standing on the side closer to McDonald`s · take tram number 12 until UJEZD (15 minutes) · then walk a couple of meters as if following the departing tram
- The simplest solution is to take a taxi- there are taxis of the AAA company at the station, they are reliable and the ride will cost you about 200 CZK.
- Through public transportation, take metro B yellow line to Narodni Trida then trams 6, 9, or 22 to Ujezd - we are at number 5 in Ujezd street, by the Chinese restaurant -then see above
- We recommend you to use www.viamichelin.com to plan your itinerary and buy a map in a gas station when you get close to Prague.